2013-2014 Dates and Deadlines of Events
September 1-20, 2013
Online registration must be completed by September 20th.
Friday, October 4, 2013 Original Team
Entry Authorization Form signature sheets and registration fees ($40/student)
must be received at:
PO BOX 30102
Albuquerque, NM 87190
Kickoff Training Session in
Socorro, New Mexico, at New Mexico Tech
Kickoff Conference Dates:
Saturday, October 12, 2013 - Sunday, October 13, 2013
Project Refinement and Interim Reports
December 10, 2013
Interim Report is due
Recommended January Peer Review
January 7, 2014 Deadline to submit scholarship applications.
Friday, February 7, 2014 through
Saturday, March 1, 2014
- Friday, February 7 - San Juan College
- Saturday, February 8 - New Mexico State University
- Saturday, February 8 - Santa Fe Community College
- Saturday, February 15 - Eastern New Mexico University
- Saturday, February 15 - Northern New Mexico College, Espanola
- Saturday, February 15 - University of New Mexico - Abq.
- Saturday, February 15 - Highlands University - Las Vegas
- Thursday, February 20 - University of New Mexico-Los Alamos
- Saturday, February 22 - University of New Mexico-Grants
- Saturday, March 1 - New Mexico Tech
March ?, 2014 Tour of Sandia
National Labs and UNM Computing and Engineering
Final Judging and Awarding of Prizes
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at NOON. Deadline to submit final report.
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 Registration deadline for Expo and Awards Ceremony in Los Alamos.
Monday, April 14, 2014, 8:00 am Submissions for the Best Web version of a final report due.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 Judges' Conference Call.
Monday, April 21, 2014 Supercomputing Challenge Expo in Los Alamos
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 Awards Ceremony in Los Alamos
Summer 2014 Summer Teacher Institute