2012-2013 Dates and Deadlines of Events
September 1-20, 2012
Online registration must be completed by September 20th.
Friday, October 5, 2012 Original Team
Entry Authorization Form signature sheets and registration fees ($40/student)
must be received at:
PO BOX 30102
Albuquerque, NM 87190
Kickoff Training Session in
Socorro, New Mexico, at New Mexico Tech
Kickoff Conference Dates:
Saturday, October 13, 2012 - Sunday, October 14, 2012
Project Refinement and Interim Reports
December 10, 2012
Interim Report is due
Recommended January Peer Review
Friday, February 8, 2013 through
Saturday, March 2, 2013
- Friday, February 8 - San Juan College
- Saturday, February 9 - New Mexico State University
- Saturday, February 9 - Eastern New Mexico University
- Saturday, February 9 - Santa Fe Community College
- Saturday, February 16 - Northern New Mexico College, Espanola
- Saturday, February 16 - University of New Mexico - Abq.
- Saturday, February 16 - Highlands University - Las Vegas
- Thursday, February 21 - University of New Mexico-Los Alamos
- Saturday, March 2 - New Mexico Tech
March ?, 2013 Tour of Sandia
National Labs and UNM Computing and Engineering
February 28, 2013 Deadline to submit scholarship applications.
Final Judging and Awarding of Prizes
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at NOON. Deadline to submit final report.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 Registration deadline for Expo and Awards Ceremony in Los Alamos.
Monday, April 15, 2013, 8:00 am Submissions for the Best Web version of a final report due.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 Judges' Conference Call.
Monday, April 22, 2013 Supercomputing Challenge Expo in Los Alamos
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 Awards Ceremony in Los Alamos
Summer 2013 Summer Teacher Institute